Friday, May 18, 2012

Excitement, praise, thanks and love

As I see the beginning of a new day, I realize the four elements of my life that are most important.

Excitement: Summer, beach and lake days are upon us. The kiddos are almost done with school. And we are ready to have our wonderful dealers move in so we can open! Amazing progress has happened at our little white house in a very short time.

Praise: I praise and thank God every single day for my friends and family. He has his hand on my Mamaw who has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, my husband who has major back issues, and my daughter's grandmother who is having some health issues as well. Please remember them all in your prayers.

Thanks: I do have WONDERFUL friends and family! From my great friend Kelli who is such an inspiration (and wonderful advertiser) to my daughter and parents in law who have worked just as hard as I have to prepare our store for opening. You guys are all awesome!

Love: I love my husband with all my heart! On top of being a perfect gentleman, he is supportive, trusting and helpful. I couldn't ask for anything more. He truly is my life, my heart, and my best friend.

I am off for shopping, painting, sewing and decorating today. May you all have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment